Many computer experts recommend installing registry cleaner software if your computer is experiencing errors related to the Windows Registry, as the easiest automatic solution to fix these problems. The majority of registry cleaners are quite simple pieces of software that are designed only for this specific purpose.
What Is RegCure Pro?
RegCure Pro is a registry cleaner that also speeds up system performance, removes spyware and viruses, and much more, making it potentially one of the most useful registry cleaners on the market. RegCure Pro is effective at cleaning up and removing any personal information stored on your PC. It is a system optimization tool for Microsoft Windows.
Still, before immediately run out and buy it, you should read on to find out if it’s actually worth your time, because as many of us are unfortunately unaware, many software developers completely fail to live up to their claims.
Publisher: ParetoLogic (http://www.paretologic.com)
Category: Registry Cleaning Software
Current Version: 3.1.3
License: 1 year
Rating: based on 78 votes
Last Updated: November 22, 2016
Compared to other registry cleaner programs, RegCure Pro is more than sufficient. While this application can be great at helping to fix registry issues, it is important to remember that this application is not a one-stop-shop for all computer ailments.
For starters, you should not rely on this software as your only means of virus protection. Other applications that handle virus protection as their main function exist, and should be used as primary virus protection. Nonetheless, some people have had luck using it to remove infections that are already on their PC, but it may not be able to cope with a serious malware infection or virus attack.
Generally speaking, most private information, unless manually entered and stored in documents on your computer, is only used for authentication purposes on websites and is not stored elsewhere. Some users save passwords in their browser or on their computer. In this case, private and secure information is stored on your computer, and using a registry cleaner is highly recommended.
When it comes to cleaning up the programs that run on startup and keeping unnecessary processes from running, RegCure Pro does exactly what it states.
All of these factors seem to indicate that RegCure Pro might be worth your time as a registry cleaner and it may in fact be able to boost the performance and speed of your computer.
Benefits and Features
- Registry Cleaner – Cleans up and fixes errors within the Windows registry.
- Malware Remover – Scans your computer for any malware such as Trojans and other viruses, spyware, adware, rootworms, and more.
- Performance Booster – If your PC is running slow, RegCure Pro can scan open programs and processes to shut down unnecessary ones or inform you of programs which are resource and memory intensive.
- Cleans Up Personal Data – Scans the hard drive for hidden or stored personal data such as passwords, bank details, credit card numbers, and other secure information.
- Removes Unnecessary Files – Removes unnecessary stored data to speed up performance.
- Improves Start-Up Time – Limits the programs which are allowed to start up automatically to only the essentials to improve time it takes for your PC to start and Windows to load.
- Disk Defragmenter – Defragments disk to improve speed.
- Finds Program Extensions – Can help you find the program needed to open files with almost any extension.
RegCure Pro is widely compatible with Windows-based computers.
RegCure Pro comes in a 32 and 64 bit version, so it is compatible with all newer Windows operating systems, including Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (Service Pack 2 required), and Windows XP (Service Pack 3 required).
In order to download and install, you need at least 20MB free on your hard drive. Internet connection is required to stay updated, and of course, to download the install file as well. Access to an administrator account in order to allow this program to make any changes to your PC.
Memory and minimum processor speed requirements depend on which version of Windows you are running:
- Windows 7 and 8 (64 bit) – 1GHz processor – 2 GB RAM
- Windows 7 and 8 (32 bit) – 1 GHz processor – 1GB RAM
- Windows Vista Home Basic – 800 MHz processor – 512 MB RAM
- Windows Vista (all other versions) – 1 GHz processor – 1GB RAM
- Windows XP – 300 MHz processor – 256 MB RAM
If your system is unable to run RegCure Pro, take a look at our other registry cleaners to find one that works with your computer.
Where can I download it?
You can use the link below to download RegCure Pro.
Is there a free scan?
After you download RegCure Pro, you can use it to scan your PC for free. However, you will need to pay for a license in order to fix the problems found during the free scan.
Words of Advice
Some reviews claim that the free scan will always show errors, whether your computer is experience errors or not. Still, if your PC is running slowly, RegCure Pro can likely help. Just do not be too concerned if the free scan shows many errors, sometimes hundreds of them.
Other Popular Registry Cleaners
RegCure Pro is one of the most popular registry cleaners on the market. However, here is a list of some of the other popular registry cleaning programs you can use as well.
- Registry Mechanic